Can't Upload Pictures

I have a hard time uploading our pictures here in mine or hubby's laptop because our connection is not that good. I got Shiloh's pictures during October 31st, halloween, as well as our sightseeing pictures. It is all in the camera and camcorder. Hopefully I will be able to upload everything and post her pictures. I will be able to post it late though but guess it's better late than never, eh? On the other hand, I have forwarded pictures from my cellphone to my email and saved it. Here is it below:
Taken inside the truck while waiting for Daddy who went inside the bank. She was looking outside watching the cleaners blow the leaves fallen on the ground. She's a little pink teddy bear.

 

3 comments:

Mimi said...

She is so cute!!!

Utah Mommy said...

She is a cutie! She does looks like your husband a lot!

""rarejonRez"" said...

ahh... cutie smile of of shiloh! like it!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin