Learning Another Language

I wanted to learn another language. My choices are French, Spanish, Nihonggo, Mandarin Chinese, Deutsch. Eversince I really am trying to. French as my first choice because I like hearing when somebody speaks the language. It sounds so difficult. I found a website that teaches French and I have difficulty in following because you pronounce it differently with how it spells. For me it needs for you to go to school and study the language formally. With Spanish I can understand its basic words because as Filipinos we have a lot of borrowed words from them. When I met my friend Y, who is a Japanese, she teaches me basic Japanese phrases and even lend me a book with English translation. The thing with, if you are not using the language often you will kind of forget it. But despite that I still wnt to learn another language someday.

 

1 comments:

Mommy said...

sis ako rin gusto ko matuto ng chinese kaso nung nag aaral ako ng chinese self study wala nmn akong mapractisan so i gave up spanish n lng atleast makakausap ko pa byenan ko

Blog Widget by LinkWithin