Otso-Otso

Geri and Juliana Lucel tagged me to write 8 facts about myself. I know this is long overdue because of so much going ons. But anyways, here's the 8 things you should know about me.

THE RULES -List of 8*
- write 8 facts about yourself.*
-in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you.
-at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going.
each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My list:

1. I was able to drive a vehicle late in life, that is at the age of 28. It is not necessary in the Philippines because we have so many means of transportation.

2. I don't like being late that is why I always make sure to be prompt in my appointments as much as possible.

3. I don't like clutter and a minimalist.

4. I cut my fingernails very short. I can't stand long nails eversince I always scratch myself.

5. There are times that I become an impulsive buyer. I am trying to minimize it though.

6. I don't like to fight. I prefer talking diplomatically. With God's grace me and hubby haven't have a fight or argument eversince.

7. My husband is my first and last boyfriend, ever.

8. I am the happiest person now with a wonderful hubby and adorable daughter. I am so glad that I waited 28 years before I settled down.

So far all my friends finished this tag already, I just want to invite those who want to do this feel free to grab it.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed with your number 7 Bless, really! :)

thaks for the visit! i am well w/ husband & daughter. i just had a very bad headache tis very friday but I am alright now!

regards!

Bless said...

:-) yup cel he's the first and nothing follows. i was such a picky gal kuno but i think i just waited for the right one.

Anonymous said...

Bless, pareho diay ta when it comes to nails - everytime I try to grow mine it just didn't feel right to me. I wish I could be like you re: clutter. I'm trying haha

J said...

hi Bless! thanks for participating sa meme. your baby Shiloh is growing so fast. nakakatuwa 'no? anyway, paki add naman pala my new site. www.julianaslair.com.
thanks a lot and ingat lagi.

~juliana

Blog Widget by LinkWithin