Otso-Otso

Geri and Juliana Lucel tagged me to write 8 facts about myself. I know this is long overdue because of so much going ons. But anyways, here's the 8 things you should know about me.

THE RULES -List of 8*
- write 8 facts about yourself.*
-in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you.
-at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going.
each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My list:

1. I was able to drive a vehicle late in life, that is at the age of 28. It is not necessary in the Philippines because we have so many means of transportation.

2. I don't like being late that is why I always make sure to be prompt in my appointments as much as possible.

3. I don't like clutter and a minimalist.

4. I cut my fingernails very short. I can't stand long nails eversince I always scratch myself.

5. There are times that I become an impulsive buyer. I am trying to minimize it though.

6. I don't like to fight. I prefer talking diplomatically. With God's grace me and hubby haven't have a fight or argument eversince.

7. My husband is my first and last boyfriend, ever.

8. I am the happiest person now with a wonderful hubby and adorable daughter. I am so glad that I waited 28 years before I settled down.

So far all my friends finished this tag already, I just want to invite those who want to do this feel free to grab it.

 

4 comments:

recel said...

I am amazed with your number 7 Bless, really! :)

thaks for the visit! i am well w/ husband & daughter. i just had a very bad headache tis very friday but I am alright now!

regards!

Bless said...

:-) yup cel he's the first and nothing follows. i was such a picky gal kuno but i think i just waited for the right one.

geri said...

Bless, pareho diay ta when it comes to nails - everytime I try to grow mine it just didn't feel right to me. I wish I could be like you re: clutter. I'm trying haha

My World said...

hi Bless! thanks for participating sa meme. your baby Shiloh is growing so fast. nakakatuwa 'no? anyway, paki add naman pala my new site. www.julianaslair.com.
thanks a lot and ingat lagi.

~juliana

Blog Widget by LinkWithin