Thanksgiving Horoscope

Thanksgiving Horoscope for Taurus

You're the sign most likely to leave in disgust if your family starts fighting.

Your signature dish: Gravy

Your signature dessert: Apple pie

This holiday: Make sure to get your downtime, or else you'll be a grumpy bull!

What's Your Thanksgiving Horoscope?

What it says here is somewhat true. I really don't like fighting. I am a diplomatic person. I know that everything, altercation and the likes, is best to be settled in a nice and peaceful manner. For the dish, yeah I like gravy and for dessert I like apple pie. It's the one I bought Wednesday night for our dessert yesterday here at home.

How about you? What's your Thanksgiving Horoscope?

 

2 comments:

Ylan said...

Halu dira maam, kumusta man inyong thanksgiving? busug kaau? hehe!

Bless said...

Hello Maam Ylan, maayo gihapon. pirti jud busog hehehe.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin