Weekend Meme from Marzie

Marzie gave me an assignment. Actually 2 for the weekend a Two Things Meme and 5 Gifts I wanna buy for Christmas. Thanks very much Marzie for these.

Two Things Meme

1. Two names I go by: Bless & Blessie
2. Two things I am wearing right now: PJ's & house sleepers
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Love & Fidelity/Trust
4. Two things I like to do: Travel & Playing with our Daughter
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment:Helper & Good health for all of Us
6. Two things I did last night: Watched Live Free & Die Hard on DVD & Talked to my family in Philippines
7. Two things I ate today: Chicken Teriyaki & Bourbon Chicken w/ noodles
8. Two persons I last spoke to: Hubby & Sister Grace
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: Buying Christmas Presents & Hopefully we can see church to go to
10. Two favourite days of the week: Friday & Saturday
11. Two favourite holidays: Christmas & Thanksgiving Day
12. Two favourite beverages: Tea & Sometimes soda
13. Two things about me that you may not have known: Don't like shopping & And driving in traffic
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Government Employee & Sales Assistant Manager & (Nursing Assistant)
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: Sound of Music & a lot more
16. Two places I have lived: (Besides Philippines) US & England (less than a year)
17. Two of my favourite food: TGIF & Thai Food
18. Two places I would rather be right now: I wish I’m on a vacation in the Philippines.

And here is another question: What are the 5 gifts you would buy for Yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income? And here are my answers.

1. A new imac notebook

2. A Lexus SUV for me and Lamborghini for hubby

3. A vacation house in Philippines

4. Trip around the world for me and my family

5. Invest, invest, invest

I would like to extend this meme to my friends Tess, In-in, Recel, Carolyn, Lutchi, Raquel, Francine, Norm, Juliana, Julie , Teebob, and Cel

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayayay!!! ka-daghan ba ani akong tubagonon Bless! hahaha bitaw, thanks aa lot.. it's nice to be given some assignments, makes me feel i'm a student again! like what i feel with this blogging stuff, too! hehe... will do this soon.. thanks again! and thanks for the comment too..

Anonymous said...

hi! thanks for the tag! i'll do it later ha, ok lang ba? thanks again for the visit! ingat!

Raquel said...

Gee, you don't like shopping? Ampay kaayo na ko na oi.

Thank you for tagging me ani madz, ako ra ning buhaton puhon, promise.

Raquel said...

Madz, tapos na, here's the link of two things meme.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin