Winter Hat

It is very chilly here in Washington especially in the morning. Everytime we go out I wrapped Shiloh up either with a thick onesie or a winter jacket and bunting. Yesterday we went on post and drive around town. We went to Yelm because hubby wants to show me our new area and its neighboring towns and cities. It was raining and chilly so I put on Shiloh's cute bear winter hat. She looks so cute with it that I can't help but took a picture thru my camera phone. I didn't bring our camera that's why. So here it is below.

 

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Maayo didto sa Georgia ba kay makaya ra ang katugnaw pero diha madz, agoy mamatay jud ko.

Keep warm, especially Shiloh. I like her smile in this picture, pati mata kay nagpahiyom pod.

J@n!ce said...

I have to agree that your little Shiloh looks so cute in that warm cuddling attire. When I first visited you, I rem she was just born not too long, how time flies.....:)

Janice Ng

JO said...

cutie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin