All About Love - A Tag

Norms tagged me this All About Love. Questions of love. And I wanna tag my good friends Yen, Tess, Merydith, Recel, Lucel Juliana, Raquel and Sarah.

1.Can ex-lovers be friends?
I believe can be. You should not harbor any hate nor remorse to others especially so if you had a past relationship with the person.
2. Do you think its ok to date someone if ur committed already?
Big NO! You have to value fidelity and faithfulness.
3. What do u think is the biggest cause of a break up?
I believe third party, miscommunication or an irreparable misunderstanding that leads to unhappiness in the relationship.

4. Are you in love with someone at the moment?

Of course with my husband and our daughter, as well as to my family and the LORD.
5. Are you missing someone at the moment?
My family in Philippines as well as my friends.
6. Would you die for the one you love?
I will.
7. Do you think love hurts?
I think hurt completes love. If you are hurt that means you deeply feel the love.
8. What’s the best thing about love?
Love keeps us alive.
9.What's the worst thing about being in love?
The worst thing is losing the one you love.
10. Will you wait for someone you love?
I will and will be waiting soon.
11.What song best describes your life at this moment?
I've Got Joy Down in My Heart. I don't know if it is the title...but I am sure it is the lyrics.
12. Do you wanna get married?
I am happily married.
13. Have you talked to the person you love on the phone?
Yes, talk, text and chat.
14. Is love always on your side or the opposite way?
Always on my side.
15. Do you have a gay/lesbian/bisexual friend?
I have, lots of them.
16. Are you sick of love?
Not in the literal sense.
17. Are you sick of questions on love?
Hehehe about to...psyche!
18. What are you going to do tomorrow?
We will be going to get something for new year celebration.
19. What do u want so bad right now?
I wish I can go to Pinas.
20. Do you think money is everything?
No. Happiness is for me.
21. What song are you listening right now?
R and B.
22. Whats the song that u last downloaded ?
Can't remember.
23. How much do you love music?
Maybe 90%
24.Have u written ur own song?
No. I don't have the talent.
25. What’s the movie that you last watched?
The Kingdom - on DVD
26. Do you believe in forever?
Yes.
27. What’s the last words you want to say to your bf/gf/special someone?
I love you and I will always be here for you.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know I've Got Joy Down In My Heart since I was a little girl. I can still remember the actions.

have a merry and meaningful Christmas, Bless!

Anonymous said...

hala, naa diay koy tag diri Bless. hehe... cge soon i'll do this.

naa pud koy bigay for u o, kini nga link lang..

Merydith said...

Thank you Bless I will do it now. Take care !!!

Anonymous said...

Bless,
Thanks for droppin' by my place. I appreciate the info too. Geez, all this time I thought ur family is still living close by haha. It must be extremely cold where u're at and there's no shortage of snow which is what my kids long to see. Okie dokie Bless, I pray ur New Year be a fruitful one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin