Amerinay

I always called my daughter my little "Amerinay" a combination of American and Pinay. And everytime I called her that she also smiles. Most of the Filipinos I met either in Fil resto and store, in the church, they say that she looks so Filipino. Others would say she's a combination of me and hubby. Well let us see when she grow up some more. Babies tends to change of course physically so until then I can tell where she get her physical streaks at.

This picture was taken inside Bank of America when I had my ID picture taken for my debit card. The receptionist said we can both have our picture taken together coz she is just too cute when she woke up :-)

 

6 comments:

Norm said...

a lovely pic Bless! Thanks for the visit and Merry Christmas

Merydith said...

Bless kahinumdum lang ko ni Ryan kay whenever I call kiko Comeros face masuko kay liwat daw niya si Kiko hahaha. Shiloh look so pretty nag smile pa. Kisses to her.

J@n!ce said...

Bless, Shiloh is way too adorable. Beautiful eyes & such a lovely smile. She is gonna be a heart breaker eventually !! I love her little pinkish coat too.... Hugs Hugs :):)

Junelle said...

Cutie .. she is smiling :)

Mommy Lutchi said...

Thanks for the greetings Bless..mao ning mga bata, cge usan-usab ilang nawong. Akong Zack, liwat kaau sa iyang daddy.pero akong Dylan liwat kaau naku...everyone moingon nga pinoy kaau si Dylan...ingon sab ko..aw alangan namag chinese "nyahahaha". Bitaw, adorable Shiloh..pausla niya koha pohon aron naa koy babae sab. TC Bless.

theblogger said...

bago yang "amerinay" ngayon ko pa lng narinig yan :) take care bless and see you around!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin