Kind of Sandwich

Norms tagged me again. It asked what kind of sandwich I am. Hmm... I just had PBJ sandwich yesterday but let me see what is my kind. And the answer is...


You Are a Ham Sandwich

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

What Kind of Sandwich Are You?

I had ham sandwich for lunch today :-) Anyways, I would like to tag my friends Butchay, Precious, and Nova. Thanks ahead guys. No pressure.

 

2 comments:

Nova said...

I got the tag done, but i can't post it ahead, i have a bad result but i just hope that we don't take it so seriously...

kasi we fall into the enemy thingy eh....

Bless said...

hahaha i'm not serious about it don't ya worry.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin