Buying Gifts

Buying gifts is really daunting for me. I don't have much patience walking around the mall or any department stores to look for appropriate gifts for boys or for girls. I guess I don't have much patience and to wait and browse. But eversince we have our baby everytime we went out I can't help but shop something for her. I can't leave baby store without getting something for our DD. I also noticed now that I have more patience scrutinizing whatever gifts I pick. I admit as a woman I love to shop but with I am into target buying. Simply means when I go inside the store I already know what I want and I will just go directly to the isle and get what I need. This holiday season I wrote down what gifts we will give and for whom and then buy it. It is simpler, fast and easy as well as head-ache free.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin