Storm and Flood

I am glued on the telly watching the news and weather alert here in Washington. There are areas and families affected by the recent storm and flood. I am so afraid we will be flooded too. Even section of Interstate 5 going south is closed for the time being. There is a river near us that was also put on flood warning but was lifted this morning because it subsided already. Thanks God for that. According to the forecast we will experience dryness for the next couple of days. I was
glad earlier I saw the sun came out but now it's dark again. I hope those affected will still see the light amidst this disaster.

 

4 comments:

RuReady said...

hiii ,I found you in my friend�s blog roll � you have a wonderful blog with a cool design.. i have added you to my list of favorites� please reciprocate by linking me back� have a great day� keep blogging�

""rarejonRez"" said...

musta bless? hope u'r safe.. away from the storm.. ingat dyan!

btw, saan na tagboard mo dito? di ko makita eh! hehe... hugs to shiloh cutie!

Norm said...

nakakatakot naman sa news buti ok na ang weather nyo ngayon...by the way, I got tag for you...

Emzkie said...

Hi bless!! i hope today is ok... =) i got u tagged!! its in my in this blog >> http://emzkiebabe.bravejournal.com

kindly add my blogspot here? its http://stevemzhemme.blogspot.com

naka add ka na!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin