Brainiac or what?

Recel tagged me this. It is fascinating to know if I got brains or none hahaha! Even though it says I am a total one but I am not claiming it. Anyways thank you very much Cel for this tag :-)

You Are a Total Brainiac

You're amazingly brilliant. Some would even say genius.
You're curious, thoughtful, analytical, and confident.

You take on difficult subjects because you want to... not because you have to.
No field of knowledge is too complicated or intimidating for you.

You've got the brains to do anything you want.
It's possible you end up doing everything you want.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are tag po, check it here, http://www.unpredictablelife.com/2008/01/keep-ball-rolling.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Madz, Bless, I am asking your help, please vote for me for Filipino blog of the week. Just click my name to take you there. Thank you and I appreciate your time.

""rarejonRez"" said...

ahihihi! apir tayo Bless! total brainiac daw o, pero mao lagi ni, walay agi! hahaha! salamat Bless. ngita lang lingaw ba... ingat mo dha ni shiloh! :)

Anonymous said...

ako gyud kay part-time brainiac kunio ko, naa diay ana, LOL! minsan naay brain minsan wala, hehe! BTW, ni got something for u diay! TC! Link is in my name, TY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin