The Myth of Multi-tasking

Every morning my routine is watching local news and then the Today Show at MSNBC. It was coincidence that I posted here 2 days ago about multi-tasking. And then this morning they have professional guests that tackles about the Myth of Multi-tasking. They said that there is always a downside if you do many things at one time. You cannot effectively accomplish task that needs more attention if you are doing multiple things. The best thing accordingly to do is to prioritize taking consideration the most important things first. Although there are doable multiple tasks that you can do at one time but these needs less concentration. I agree that the things I did to multi-task is only the things that I find I can do with less supervision and do not need more attention. So the lesson is really to make a decision and prioritize so you will be effective in accomplishing your tasks.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin