Salon Grafix's Dry Shampoo

I have a natural black curly hair and I always have a hard time fixing it. When I go out I always ponytail my hair. I can't make any other style aside from it since my hair is hard to do. I always have a bad hair day. My other problem is that I can't find shampoo that will do great for my hair. It's either I will have split ends, dry hair or unmanageable hair after I take a shower. Now I found this hair product that I wish I found it way back. This product is the Salon Grafix's dry shampoo.

This dry shampoo really do great with any types of hair. There are also many types of this shampoo product. But one product catches my taste is the spray powder shampoo. If you are on the go to work, do errands, attend your kids school meetings and sports activities, and you don't have enough time you can use this dry shampoo and presto with just a brush your hair will look fabulous. This product helps in cleansing, revitalizing and refreshes your hair plus it leaves your hair shiny and manageable. The shampoo also has color matching for all hair colors so you don't have to worry if you are blonde, brunette, silver, or black haired. I am telling you it is a great idea to keep a bottle of this dry shampoo in your purse so you will not have bad hair day wherever you go.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin