What's with the Playpen?

Before hubby left he reminded me that we still have the playpen if ever I wanna use it. I almost forgot about it. Last week I took it out and set it up so I can put Shiloh inside while I'm in the kitchen or doing something. When I put her in she looks so terrified then she started crying. I picked her up and soothed her. After couple of minutes I let her hold the sides of the playpen she wouldn't even touch it. Poor thing she must've detest it too much. I ended up not putting her inside that day. The next day I tried it again, the same thing she cried and won't let go of me. On the third day I let her sat inside with her toys. She did not cry. I guess she was distracted by her toys. I even took picture of her before I went to the kitchen. But after a little while she was crying as if she realized that she is inside the most undesirable place on earth. Here are the pictures below.



I am playing happy but afterwards....



Let me out of here!!! Mommy!!!!! (Poor baby!)

 

7 comments:

Merydith said...

Aguy ka luoy just like Frankie. He is fine when we see him but if dili na maghilak na.

Raquel said...

Hahaha, pagka looy ba ni Shiloh, hadlok jud iyang itsura. Pag ma anad na sya diha mad, ganahan na na sya, pero ayaw lang pod ikulong pirmi sa iyang playpen kay looy. Ipag kamang kamang na sya diha sa inyo og bira-bira dayon sa imong saya, he-he.

Kahinumdom lang ko ni Maria kung naa ko sa kusina, cge lang panghawid sa akong sanina og tumban ra ba dayon akong tiil.

Butchay said...

hala ka cute!!!

Bless said...

Hello In! Mao lagi. I guess they are in the stage where they can already feel the separation anxiety.

Hello Mads..lagi ako man cya ipakamang kamang unya if naa ko sa kusina di nako cya makit an moadto sa kwarto.

Hi C&B thank you.

""rarejonRez"" said...

haha ka luoy ni shiloh. si triz pud bless, giuli nalang namo ang iyang playpen sauna kay di man jud sya mo stay didto. duh... maygani nalingaw ra shiloh sa toys. hehhe

Bless said...

Lagi cel hehehe. okay na man cya karon. nabag ohan lang cya.

Ritchelle said...

how old is your girl man?she's a cutie too like Shiela but I think she's a bit lighter.OO xchange link ta...i'll this asap..thanks for the visit ha?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin