Our Weekend

It was a great weekend outside. Sunny but cold. We just stayed inside though because I don't want to change and bundle up and drive. I met another Filipina at Walmart not too long ago and she called me yesterday afternoon inviting me to go with them on post to play bowling. But I was chatting with hubby then so we were not able to go with them. She is very nice. She understands my situation because her husband is also in the service working in the Airforce. She told me one day we will have a get together. I am looking forward to it.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bless! Glad you met another Filipina there..Sarap talaga pag meron ding Pinay na friends no? :)

Btw, got something for you here;
http://yennygirl.com/?p=1556

Ingats! Xo

Anonymous said...

apil ko sa inyo get together unya ha?Same here pod sunny but cold,grabeh...

have a nice day ahead of you two...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin