Shiloh's Playtime Picture #5

We bought her the baby grand piano toy in Christmas and hubby did not put the legs yet because she can't reach it when she's on the floor. Early January I put the legs back and now she can play with it while she's sitting down. Most of the times she will hold on tight on the toy and pull herself up so she will play with it standing. I can't leave her alone anymore because I am afraid she will fall and hit her head on the floor. She is now in the stage of bumps and fall and she will try everything in her must to explore and do things on her own.

Testing the keys :-)

Closely studying the music notes?

After she tap the mini keyboard and flip the plastic music notes she will hold tight on the sides and stand up then play the attached colorful toys at the back of it. She is now a little explorer on her own. I have to be on her back all the time coz I don't want her to get hurt. She is a handful now.

 

5 comments:

Norm said...

wow! nice toy for shiloh... hello bless! visit my two sites I got meme and award for you there..take care

Bless said...

Thanks Norms. I will get it :-)

Anonymous said...

hello, I'm a filipino... I stumble at mike's blog.... hope we can exchange link.... nice blog anyway... God bless .... my blog is gianisulat.blogsome.com and clajoira.blogsome.com ....

Merydith said...

Sos si Kiks Bless best friend ug sa pakong. Gusto naman kaayo molakaw. Gabii gani gibutang nako sa crib ni mata then gusto na motupad aguy perti naka lihuk nahulog intawon. Perti sad nakong hinanok sa ubos na nako gipunit. Maayo gani kay ok ra intawon. Daku na jud ni sila uy.Sige lang ka pakong sa dining table kay taas man unya mag barog barog man didto. Saon nalang ni...

ShellyH said...

awww that is totally adoreable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin