Typical Breakfast

While in the Philippines my typical breakfast consists of rice (fried or steamed), egg (sunny side up, scrambled, hard boiled) fried dried fish, fried fish, longganisa, tocino, egg w/ sardines omelet, adobong kangkong, sitaw or anything fried. These of course depends what my dear mother will cook that day. Here in the US my breakfast is totally different. The typical breakfast here will be cereals, toast, waffles, egg and cheese. I seldom cook breakfast especially now that hubby is not around. I wanted to also cook the same thing as what we have in Pinas but I don't know where to get all those Filipino tocino, longganisa, daing at iba pa. But hopefully if I can find the nearest Filipino store I will definitely go there and get my fave staples.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin