Cheap Phone Cards

I am calling my family back in the Philippines direct through my cellular phone. My husband set up the international calling through our provider. For the past months I am limiting my calls because we have a high phone bills. I suggested that I need to get phone cards so we can lessen our bills. Although I still have to retain the international calling but I have to use the phone cards most of the time I am calling them. I will only use my cellular phone if it is really an emergency or if I don't have available phone cards.

I was told that I can get affordable and cheap phone cards at therichcom.com. They are the best and ultimate phone cards center online. They sells different types of prepaid phone cards that you can use to call to anywhere in the world. They are cheaper than the other phone cards retailer online. I was checking them out and for a $5 phone card you only pay $4.98. If you buy in bulk, you can surely save. They are also featuring new prepaid cards and international calling cards from time to time. So if you need phone cards, just check them out and get unlimited calls to your love ones at a low, low price.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin