I Don't Want Porridge

My Mom told me before to make porridge (lugaw) for our DD. I tried it and she ate it good but now she refused to eat it. I put little strips of chicken in her porridge she still don't want to take it. But if I feed her the chicken she will eat it. So what I did I tried giving her the steamed rice with a little of chicken and she ate real good. So I think she is starting to eat like a big baby now. This means goodbye to jar baby foods. Now I need to surf online or even buy a cookbook that teaches what to cook for toddlers. Any suggestions Mommies?

 

2 comments:

J@n!ce said...

Hi Bless, you may try some macroni for your gal too. My boys love it :)

geri said...

Cooking for a toddler can be a challenge but once you get a sense of their likes and dislikes it will be fun and motivating for you. And it's offering them a certain food 10x even if they refuse at first. Also if they show initial dislike it is not always about the taste or texture. Does Shiloh like yogurt?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin