New Template

Wow for the longest time I decided to change template in this blog. I had my old template since 2005 so I guess it is time for me to have another one. The image in this template truly depicts my status right now, a woman juggling too many roles in life; taking care of the household, motherhood, work, and anything in between. Although I feel the toxic sometimes I still feel contented and happy because I have a wonderful family and very supportive friends here, in the Philippines as well as in the blogsphere.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, nice one mads! Keep it up.

Domain nalang kuwang. Pag ma PR0 na gani ning blogspot, go na dayon sa domain.

LadyJava said...

I really love this new template.. and when I saw where you got it from.. i thought.. no wonder.. Chic and Sassy really does great work..

Congrats!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin