TGIF

This week went by so quick. I love it :-) Well, today we went out to do some errands and a little of grocery shopping. I have to go out today and not tomorrow because I know stores will be very packed on weekend since it is Mother's day weekend. Just now when I went to Walmart there's a lot of people already how much more tomorrow. The weather is nice and it's not so windy. Our DD enjoys the nice weather as much as I do. She loves the outdoor as I observed. She keep on inhaling the fresh air :-) If tomorrow will be sunny, we will go for a walk around our complex :-)

Happy Friday everyone!

 

3 comments:

LadyJava said...

Just wanted to let you know, you're the featured blog at Social Spark too.. hurry if you want to see coz it will only be up there for a while...:)

Princess Vien said...

u're tagged..

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/05/defender.html

have a great weekend..

JO said...

Happy Mother's day Bless!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin