Very Sweaty

This is a question to all Moms, does your baby sweats a lot? Our DD is very sweaty. When she goes to sleep her head will be sweat out like there's a small leak where sweats just pouring out. I sometimes got worried coz it seems like it's too much. I asked my Mom and my cousin and they told that its normal as along as the baby do not run temperature or not feeling sick. I even asked the doctor about it too and she just said not to over dress her or what not. I think I just worried too much. I noticed this when she was less than a month old. Then I thought it was okay already because she don't sweat much anymore until lately. I think it has something to do with the weather as well. I hope this will be minimized so I will not worry a lot.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin