Back in the Crib

Ever since our DD was born there were only few times that she sleeps in her crib. When we brought her home she sleeps in the bassinet but only for short period. Then we co-sleep because she was still small and our queen size bed is big enough for us three. I was meaning to put her back to crib but then hubby got deployed. I don't like the idea that we are only 2 in the house and I don't feel secure leaving her in her bedroom so we co-sleep still.

Now that hubby is already here and our DD is getting bigger and more active even when asleep, we won't fit anymore in our bed. So we are now trying to put her in the crib but we moved her crib to our bedroom. I am still breastfeeding her and I don't want to go to the hassle of going to her bedroom when she asks for milk early in the morning or late at night. It has been 3 nights now that I put her in her crib. The last two nights she woke up twice each night and around 3am she ended in our bed with us. Hopefully tonight she will sleep through.

 

1 comments:

Ritchelle said...

Shiela likes the idea of sleeping in her crib.BUt then,she realized that asking for milk is not as easy as opening Mom's shirt when she's beside me.We were sleeping together ever since and now I guess it's too late to train her to sleep in her crib because she understands that she will be there alone...

How's Shiloh?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin