First Time at the Park

I am the one who was more excited when hubby told me that we are going to attend their battalion's picnic. It's because its our DD's first time and I am excited to know how she's going to behave in the playground. I am curious if she will be delighted or what not. I am really glad that she was very happy and elated especially when I put her in the swing. It was her first time to sit in the swing for babies by herself and every time I pushed her slowly she got excited and laugh. It is such a joy to know that she is enjoying herself.







Above are our pictures taken inside the playground. I was enjoying at the swing too. Our Daddy was our photographer. I wanted us to have our pictures altogether but he was standing outside the fence. We will surely go back there at that park and let her enjoy the swing again.

 

1 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

lovely photos! it sure seems a nice family day out!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin