Halloween Costume

I am excited for this coming Halloween for my daughter. Last year she wasn't able to go house to house because we were at a friend's house in Seattle. I bought her a costume but she only wore it inside the house while waiting for the trick or treaters. It was very cold and we are not familiar with the area. So this coming Halloween we will try to go house to house so she can experience her first trick or treating. I am planning to buy her a costume at Moon Costumes, mooncostumes.com, a leading Halloween Costumes seller online. Last year I bought her the Chick costume for baby and this time I am thinking of getting a Tutti-Frutti costume for toddlers like the picture below.
I saw this cute costume at mooncostumes.com. They have Halloween Costumes for all, adults, kids, toddlers and infants. They also have variety of designs and choices from different characters; Disney, Angels, Superheroes, Villains, Animals, Cartoon characters, Classic, Barbie, Historical, Monsters and many others. The prices are very affordable and they always have in stock of every kind they have. I recommend to all Mommies to check out mooncostumes.com if you buy Halloween Costumes for the whole family. They also sell accessories to go with the particular costume.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin