Woke Up Early

I went to bed around midnight then our DD woke up for milk. Since I am breastfeeding her so I took her out from the crib and put her in bed with us. Around 3:30am she toss and turn so I danced her and then put her back in the crib. I can't sleep anymore so I am doing my dropping. There are times that she wakes up 2 times during the night time. Her sleeping time changes a lot. There are nights she sleeps good and some not. Is this common for babies? I hope I am not the only one experiencing like this.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog blessiesanctuary.blogspot.com engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin