My First GrandDaughter

She is my first granddaughter. I am already a 'lola' :-) Her name is Krishem. She is my niece's daughter. My eldest sister's grandchild so she became my first grandchild too. She will be 11 months old this month. I wish she and our DD are near each other so they can grow up together and become best of friends. I also wish that I can see her and hold her too right now. I just miss a lot of things that happen already in my family in Philippines. This is the sad thing if you are too far away from them. It is just impossible for you to be there and witness everything.

 

2 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

How Cute and adorable...! Yupp we all feel the same way.

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Lola.....LOL...

Got a tag for you. Link is:

http://pinaywahm.com/2008/07/baby-bump-picsa-t-g.html

Btw, I'm also a 'lola' courtesy of my brother's daughter - 2x na. I also have some 'grandchildren' courtesy of my cousin's children. Ugh....old na talaga me.

Mommy J

Blog Widget by LinkWithin