Copycat




I was wearing my shades and since we were inside the truck and seated at the back I wear it on my head. I give to our DD her own eye wear and observe her what she will do with it. First she was having a hard time putting it on top of her head like mine. When it settled it was way beyond and she even clap her hands because I said good job. I told her to wear it right but she was struggling. It fell off her ears and fell off her nose. She look very funny trying to wear it correctly. She even put it on upside down :-) She is really a tiny copy cat of Mommy.

 

4 comments:

Merydith said...

Hahahaha ka cute uy. Si kiko naa unta pero mahadlok ko matusok sa mata ba di nako mabantayan.

Dori said...

Your daughter is so beautiful. What a sweet set of photos.

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely a cutie!

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

she is cute and adorable little girl. Your lucky!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin