Jobs in Logistics

When we were in Georgia, pre-baby days, a friend of mine who have jobs in logistics was asking me if I want to apply in their company because they are hiring. That time I already have two jobs so I declined the offer. Now that I am browsing for jobs online I came across with logistics jobs and honestly I am wondering what could have been my responsibilities if I accepted that job offer. I could have had an experience doing it this time.

Anyways, if you are looking for a job in logistics you can check out this site logisticsjobsite.com. They have jobs lined up for you to check. As I have read on their site there are more than 5,000 job offerings on this field as of this time. So check them now and see if there is one you can apply near you.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin