Protect Your Kids from Predators

Now that I have my own kid I am very careful and watchful of the people that we are in contact with. This is why me and my husband had a talk about looking at the safety and security of the place that we are going to live in. This is by checking Child Molesters list in our area. My friend told me that they did a research and in our area there were 7 listed offenders. This give me creeps and I am not taking any chances of leaving our daughter alone nor go out at night by myself. If you want to search offenders in your community you can visit registeredchildmolesterlist.org and make your search. They listed offenders every state complete with map demographics. It is a good thing to be aware so you will know what you are going to do as caution.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin