Shiloh's Drama

It is amazing how an infant grows and become a toddler. Everyday I am still amaze the growth of a child more so seeing with your very own eyes how they develop and become independent little by little. When they were little you are wondering what it will be like when they grow up. Their every milestones and development is a wonderment to us parents. Now that our DD is already a toddler she is becoming manipulative. Sometimes I gave in but more often she won't get what she wants that hubby said I am mean to her. She now knows how to fake her cry for me or her Daddy to get her. She even put both her hands covering her face to complete the act. I may have to enroll her early in an acting class :-) But she looks cute that is why sometimes I tease her.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin