So Clingy

Day and day I noticed that our DD is very clingy to me. She can't play longer without coming towards me and asked for carry or sit in my lap. I don't mind though but once I put her in my lap and do something with the computer she will be in the way. She will compete with me in tapping the keyboard and grabbing the mouse.

I wish I can find something that will make her more occupied and will not disturb me while I am doing something. There are things that I needed to do especially now that I am in school and I am hoping that I can give her activity that she will be able to enjoy doing alone.

I am wondering what other Mommies are doing to keep their toddlers occupied while doing their online work? Any suggestions Mommies?

 

1 comments:

Jackie said...

So So Cute too!!:-)))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin