Beauty School

One of the many vocational skills that will earn you big money is to become a beauty expert or beauty consultant. I started learning cosmetology back in the Philippines even if I was already working. When I got here it is one of the options that I wanted to be trained on but flew out of the window when I started working.

A friend of mine back in Columbus, GA started her training but they also moved to Minnesota. She told me she will continue and is looking for a school that offers cosmetology education. I have read a web release about beauty schools in Minnesota, specifically the Regency Beauty Institute which is now expanding. If it is expanding this means it is a good school and produce competitive graduates. I also learned that they have a great placement result of graduates. I will let my friend know about this school and hopefully she can finish and have her own salon business one day.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin