I Need Exercise

There are times that I feel sluggish. I am blaming it to my lack of exercise. I have an appointment with our primary care physician at the end of this month. This wellness check is really very late already. I should have this on May but I wasn't able to call for an appointment. When I called the hospital for the schedule, I talked to a nurse and I was told that doctor will answer all my questions.

So, when I was able to talk to the physician I asked him If I can do some exercise already. I wanted to run or walk but it is getting called in here now. My plan is to go to our apartment's fitness center and hop on the treadmill for my exercise. I believe it will not do me any harm if I have it 3 to 4 times a week. If I already established a good exercise habit then I believe my energy will be boosted up.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin