Baby in Stripes



The pictures above were taken on the 17th when we had our carpet cleaned. The cleaner gave me a foot cover made of plastic so my slippers or socks will not be wet. The carpet takes a couple of hours to get dry. So I put on the covers. Our DD woke up and wanted to get down on the floor. I really don't want to put her down because the carpet is still wet. I waited for another hour before I let her play on the floor. We just stayed in the kitchen for the time being. I fed her, wash dishes, and then prepare something for lunch. After I was done I put her down. She was pulling at the plastic in my feet so I gave it to her and put it on her head like a cap. That explains the picture above. She was laughing when I put it on her. She was dancing too while watching Word World on PBS Channel.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin