Flat Belly Diet

This afternoon when my husband was on his way to school he called me up. We talked just about anything until he mentioned about me doing some exercise to tone my loose tummy muscles. I took his suggestion out of context and started to raise my voice telling him that because I have a jelly-belly and now he is telling me I am fat, yada, yada. I know it is not what he meant but I think I was just being unreasonable. So he said that we have to change topic because I got hyper about it.

Then I realized that I really need to do something to flatten my stomach. I gave birth 18 months ago and I can now do exercise that will tone my abdominal muscles. But what it is with belly fat that is so hard to dispose of. We have high incidence in the family of heart disease, high blood pressure and hypertension. Belly fat has high correlation in these diseases, especially heart disease and I don't want it to happen to me. So I believe I will need this new way of dieting that is called Flat Belly Diet.

Fbd

Flat Belly Diet was developed by the editor of Prevention Magazine and its purpose is to eliminate the ever stubborn belly fat that gets more stubborn as we ages. This diet offers both scientific and nutrition plan to combat belly fats. How cool is that? The diet will include menu plan with food rich in Monounsaturated Fatty Acids or MUFAs that will target belly fat. I am convinced that this is what I need because I only have problem with my belly fat. If you think that this is what you need, check Flat Belly Diet too and get rid of those muffin top and extra junk in the trunk.

Post?slot_id=25135&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin