Kmart Lay-Away Program

My husband told me before that he worked at Kmart when he was a teenager back in his hometown in New Jersey. He had a great time working there. He told me that there is a lay away program at Kmart that is really great to help when you are budgeting and don't want to spend too much outright. When we got pregnant in 2006 we were scouting for baby furniture for the nursery. We went to many furniture stores but everything is just so expensive. We went to Kmart and we saw a good deal for a changing table doubled as a dresser, exactly the picture below.



I fell in love with the changing table and perfect for my theme for our little girl's nursery so we applied for a lay away. The Kmart Lay-Away program works wherein you can pay for an item every two weeks for an eight week period. Although I didn't wait for another two weeks and decided to pay it off so we can bring it home.

Now that we disposed already our daughter's crib and other gears, we are planning of converting the nursery to a little girl's room. Since most of her room's furniture are white, my plan is to create a room just like the one below. I can put the bed and headboard ensemble for lay away so I will not pay the big chunk right away.



So if you are thinking of having a big purchase now that holiday is coming, check out the Kmart Lay-Away program. It can really help our pocket and we can get the things we want to give to our love ones by not paying the whole big amount up front. It is very easy to apply. Just go to the store, pick your item, go to the lay away counter and make your payments. Then pay it every two weeks for eight weeks and then you can take the items home with you.
Click Here
Post?slot_id=24378&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin