Personalized Book for my Toddler

A friend of mine told me that she got personalized books as gifts for their son. The books look like the one in picture and he just loves it very much. I am also encouraged to get one for my daughter. I would be very thrilled to give it to her and when she grows up she will have a reminder of her first personalized book. I showed it to my husband and he said we will get one for our daughter's birthday. I also got an idea of getting one for my niece's daughter. This is really a neat gift idea for kids. They will surely love it knowing their names are imprinted on the book cover.

 

1 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That's sooo cool! My mother in law made books for me and my hubby for our wedding of us over the years :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin