Slept Late

I slept late last night and our DD woke up around 11pm as well and did not went back to sleep until 1:46am. I was watching TFC and then I called my family back in the Philippines. I talked to my sister, my Mom, and my niece who narrated to me the funeral of our friend who passed away. She said that during the funeral, although it was very sad but the people who gave eulogies talked about the funny moments when he was still alive. He has a very funny personality and all his friends attested to it. The fun thing was his past and present girlfriends are also there and gave tribute to him. It made the whole crowd burst into laughter when the ladies were throwing funny comments toward each other. It is sad that when I will be able to go back there I will not be able to see the funny young man again.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin