Textbooks Buy Back

Since I started going back to school here in the US, I accumulated a lot of textbooks already. For my science classes, such as Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Terminology, Medical Laws, Ethics and Bioethics, and others, it comes with handbook aside from the textbook. I was thinking of selling it back since the school bookstore will buy back books. The only thing that I am concerned of is if I need it for future reference then I have to go to a library to research. Hubby did it before and he got a good amount when her textbooks were bought back by the school bookstore. For now I have all my textbooks pack in a big box. I may not sell it anymore and maybe I can send it to the Philippines and donate to school libraries for reference. It is all in good condition. Some are hardbound and some are soft bound but its CD is still available.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin