In-Take Appointment

I got home around an hour ago from my OB-Gyne appointment. The appointment was called in-take appointment, it was all about paper works, orientation and information. The one who saw me was a nurse practitioner. After giving me all the information, she had me scheduled for the first real one on the 23rd. Before that appointment I need to go to the laboratory for some blood tests. So I scheduled it on the 11th. Hubby will be here on the 10th so he can take care of our DD while I have that tests. On the 12th I am also scheduled to attend the Genetic Counseling. Pretty much this month I have a lot of appointments lined up.

The nurse estimated my due date to 20th of September. My estimate was 14th of September which is just 6 days advance. So this put me now at 11 weeks and 3 days pregnant :-) She also gave me pre-natal vitamins that I am going to take daily. I dreaded this because it can really make you constipated :-) Anyways, I am glad I already had this in-take appointment and then I can focus now on my monthly pre-natal appointments and other laboratory tests. Since hubby will be here next week, I can at least get some rest :-)

 

10 comments:

Raquel said...

Oi, September diay imong due mads. Puede itunong sa 30 para parehas silag birthday ni Bianca.

Naa na diay si hubby?

Anonymous said...

I hope you always health

PinayWAHM said...

Congratulations! I haven't been around much so hindi ko alam that you're expecting.

Exciting!

Mommy J

The Mother said...

Sept 20 is my dad's bd. He's brilliant, so that's good. If you believe in that whole stars thing.

J@n!ce said...

Congrats on your 2nd pregnancy. You must take care :):)

Amy said...

Hi Bless, congrats on your 2nd pregnancy! Dugay na jud diay ko wala naka bisita dinhi.. anyway hello to you & family:)

Anonymous said...

Bless, Congratulation on the second pregnancy. You must be excited to have another one. ~_^ Good luck and take it easy. Thanks for stopping by. ^_^ Have a great day!

Gorgeous MUM said...

wow, you're pregnant again! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hi, & good day to you, Bless.

I'm Abasster. I think I contacted you via SocialSpark. Splendid blog you have here. Its good to read that you are expecting a child. 185 days countdown, awesome. :-) I hope to drop by here more often.

By the way, I just posted a new batch of voyage articles & a Forbidden City Palace Museum Historical Artifacts Part I slide show on my blog at http://voyage.aimvotal.com/

I hope that you may want to take a look at them. Please do leave a comment or two to help me improve my blog. Thanks in advance. Keep in touch.

Abasster

Ritchelle said...

Congrats again Bless.

Ana man guro,LMP + 7 days = EDC.Ari nas Shiloh ug busy si Dadi kay aron dula sila ni Shiela :D...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin