Serenity

I believe most of us long to have serenity once in our lives or even, if possible, most of our lives. It would be nice to be in a place where you can only hear the water from wall fountains or chirping of the birds and the whistles of the wind. Honestly right now it is what I wished for but I'll just have to imagine it since I know I am far from that situation. Although I can feel the deafening silence at times when our DD is asleep and I turned off the television but I cannot feel the serenity. I wonder if serenity can be achieved by conditioning your mind into it. I think when you do a mental exercise or conditioning then you will be able to live a full, serene life. Embracing the reality and continue to be honest on every situation will enable us to somehow achieve a best life.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin