Huge Sale at Sears

My sisters back in the Philippines once asked me where I go to shop for clothes and shoes. I told them that there are really lots of stores that I go to but most of the time I go to Sears. The reason why I frequented Sears is because I get a good deal out my dollar. They have wide variety of high quality apparel but are affordable. Another thing I love about them is their very generous sales especially at the end of each season. Two weekends had passed already and I did not miss going to Sears here in the mall near us. This past weekend we went there after lunch and I was amazed by the enormous clearance sale that is going on. I was able to buy a Mudd Women's Nigel shoes on sale for $7.99 from $50 and couple of blouses and shirts for $5.99 each but there's additional 40% off of it. It was really a steal and I so love it.

I learned that they Sears is offering 75-80% OFF ORIGINAL PRICES ON FALL & WINTER APPAREL from now till April 18th. You can't really beat the prices they have. Stocking up of winter apparel for the whole family is very aptly now since they marked down their merchandise to a very, very low price. I wish I had more time that day. I did not have much of a chance to browse around since our DD was crabby. I don't like shopping with a whining baby in tow :-) So I am definitely going back there tomorrow.



I found these two outfit at Sears' online store and I will check if they have it in store. These two are on sale and it's very cute. I like it very much. If I can't find it in store then I will get it online. If you haven't visited Sears yet you still have time. Go and shop at Sears now!
Click Here

Post?slot_id=35414&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin