March Top Entrecard Droppers

I am thanking all my entrecard droppers who supports and keep dropping here in my blog. Below is the list of the top droppers for the month of March. In my other blog I gave out 50 EC credits to my top droppers of the month. It is to show my appreciation for those that take their time in checking my site. I will do the same here in this blog but it will start next month. I am still thinking though if I only give credits to those that completed a 31 or 30 drops or for the top ten. But definitely I will surely give out credits at the end of this month.

Dropper # of drops
my review 29
Tips and News on Healthy Lifestyle 29
FickleMinded-A Life That Is Less Ordinary 28
My Written xPressions 24
For Your Protection 23
Whatever Comes To My Mind 20
Rare Ordinary Thoughts 18
Grampy and You! 17
Rose Works Jewelry Blog 17
I am Harriet 16

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin