Best Things are Free in Kissimmee

One of the best places that I and my husband love to visit is Kissimmee, Florida. You may ask why; it's because there are so many things you can do in there. The different attractions and theme parks are just a few to mention that's very inviting. The natural parks and free attractions are also a wonderment. We've visited Kissimmee twice in my almost five years of living here in the USA. We spent one New Year's eve at Universal Orlando Resort and we went back there one summer vacation visiting SeaWorld and other theme parks. But still I vowed to visit there again if time and money permits. My husband also said the same. Now that we have a toddler it will be very exciting. It will be fun showing her around the nice place and doing family time together just like this picture below.

Our next plan when we go to Kissimme again is going to Walt Disney World. I mentioned this soon to be vacation to a family friend of ours who lives and works in Palm Springs. She also told me she can't get enough of Kissimmee and wishing to move there one day. I agree. Even if you don't go inside theme parks and attractions you will still enjoy the place. One more thing that I missed trying out while we were there was to hop on thrilling rides. So it is going to be one exciting vacation.

But what more exciting if this vacation is free? Yes, a free vacation courtesy of Kissimmee. They are sponsoring a Freedom to Enjoy Sweepstakes and are giving away three (3) weekend getaways (3 days/2 nights) for two (2); and two (2) weeklong vacations for four (4). You can register by going to their website. The drawings will be held on or around April 1, 2009, May 1, 2009, and June 1, 2009. I already registered for the sweepstakes and hoping I get lucky. So, enter the sweepstakes too now and get the best vacations for free!

Post?slot_id=35100&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin