April Top Dropper

It's time to give appreciation to my top April Entrecard Droppers :-) Once again, I am very thankful for your continued support and visits here in my site. As promised, I will give out 50 EC credits to my top droppers :-) Thanks to all of you :-)

Dropper # of drops
Whatever Comes To My Mind 31
Mother by Design 29
Momspective Reviews 28
Hot in Singapore 28
FickleMinded-A Life That Is Less Ordinary 24
Momspective 24
Juliana's Lair 22
Wii Mommies 21
Happy Moments.. Happy Thoughts! 21
Symphony of Love 21

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's my pleasure to drop on your very wonderful site!

Anonymous said...

You've won the Professor Parrot CD?DVD giveaway I hosted on my site! Please email julie at momspective.com with your delivery info so I can get it out to you! YAY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin