Two of Us



Seldom is that three of us able to have picture together. When we go out and we're not bringing the tripod for the camera, it's either me and our DD or Daddy and our DD will pose for the camera. I just don't like bugging stranger to take our pics. It's just me; unless if we really have to then I will ask somebody. I really have to start taking our picture together as a family, especially when we go to another place. It would be great to have a keepsake with the entire family in it. Honestly too, I don't like to pose for the camera :-) I think it's because I am not confident with the way I look right now. I was browsing through the pictures that we have taken for the past months and you can count with your fingers and toes pictures that I'm in it; mostly its hubby and our DD or our DD alone. Guess have to start aiming the camera at me again :-)

 

5 comments:

Merydith said...

Mama been working whole day. Anyways, wa na jud koy decent picture ni Kiko kay ang dagway puro ka ekyason.

Joe-ann said...

you should.you look great 'te..ato baya na kaliwat.LOL.

Gorgeous MUM said...

2 more sleeps and it's Mother's Day! Have a great one!

PinayWAHM said...

Same here...ang dalang naming may family picture. The tripod helps some but most of the time ako ang paparazzi kaya wala ako sa pics.

Happy mother's day Bless. Have a good one...

Mommy J

Abas said...

Oh, groovy train..where is it? :-)
Good family fun..sweet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin