Portable Hard Drive

My husband is deployed right now but he is still going to take up online classes to finish his degree. His laptop take very slow to process when he open up files so he's thinking of getting a portable hard drive. He wanted to transfer files such as pictures and videos in the portable hard drive and clear up some space in his laptop. I told him I will look for one online and I was able to find this 500gb portable hard drive which I think is what he is looking for. It has ample of space to store his files. Even myself here needs an external hard drive so I can do some clearing up of space in our desktop. My classes for this coming spring quarter are all online and I need a fast computer to keep up. The price of this hard drive is affordable and I think I found a place to buy it.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin