DD2 @ Two Months

On our DD2's two month birthday I also scheduled her two-month well-baby check up. The check up went well and she gained almost 3lbs from her birth weight, and 2 1/2 inches in height. I am exclusively breastfeeding her and the pedia said she's doing great and on track with her development. One thing though that we are concerned of is her constant fussiness and then she cries a lot. I was asked to bring in sample of her stool to check if she has milk-protein allergy. I am hoping that she don't have. For the time being I am cutting on my dairy intake to see if there's changes on her behavior. I have read from different sources about causes of infant fussiness and they mentioned to cut down on foods that makes the baby gassy. So far I already eliminated in my diet dairy, onions, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and others. On Thursday I will go back to the hospital and bring in the stool sample that I will collect in four consecutive days.

 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin